Thursday, March 03, 2011
2010 Favorites
I did a pretty poor job posting last year. I put a few pictures on Facebook but nothing here. So here is a collection of my favorite pictures from 2010. Now moving on to 2011, I plan on posting more to this blog.
Here is a link to the pictures in a Google album.
Here is one of those embedded slide shows. I'm not sure I like them.
Why am I putting these pictures up in two places? Well, I like ordering prints on Shutterfly. But I've also learned it's good to have a backup. (I recently lost a hard drive and thought I lost a year's worth of pictures.) So I'm uploading pictures to my Google account which is really easy since I've started using Picasa for my photos.
Here's a link to a share site I started on Shutterfly. Since I have all my pictures there I thought I'd try their share site and see if I like it.