Sunday, February 03, 2008
Happy New Year!
Ok, it's February and I haven't posted my Christmas pictures. Here they are.
Instead of a Shutterfly album I've decided to try something new and use my DropShots account which I have been using for videos but now I'm going to use it for my pictures too. It is just much easier to use and it keeps the date and time the pictures were taken automatically. Plus I can make albums with videos included. We'll see how it goes. I can always switch back.
Here's the link: http://www.dropshots.com/ssekstrom#albums/Christmas2007
Here's some highlights:








We tried to go to Disneyland but ended up going to California Adventure. Disneyland was full :(

Instead of a Shutterfly album I've decided to try something new and use my DropShots account which I have been using for videos but now I'm going to use it for my pictures too. It is just much easier to use and it keeps the date and time the pictures were taken automatically. Plus I can make albums with videos included. We'll see how it goes. I can always switch back.
Here's the link: http://www.dropshots.com/ssekstrom#albums/Christmas2007
Here's some highlights:








We tried to go to Disneyland but ended up going to California Adventure. Disneyland was full :(
